Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I found a queen of hearts on the ground today...






I found the queen of hearts on the ground today...


yesterday was fruitful and happy- productive and whatnot
me and nathanaels band (elementary skull) worked in a new format that kicks ass
organic island space musics - made some shitty-awesome tape recordings
after jamming we relaxed and then went to Josh's
there I sipped on a blue moon 'til the time we spent there grew thin
I had stayed up late talking with gem about different sorts of things smiling
get well in your recent sickness and stay well
it was hard to wake up- this morning and I awoke rather late
and I had no time to get ready so I now feel like shit
I found the queen of hearts on the ground torn in half and weathered
I found it standing vertically in a patch of grass
i found it all alone neglected
it would have entirely deteriorated if not for me
and I had to give it life again-
an object with seemingly no hope
it just seems rather symbolic I suppose








No comments:

Post a Comment